Oral presentation allows authors to present papers for discussion detailing their latest research, education innovations and/or practice. Oral presentation involves authors presenting for 15 minutes, including 2-3 minutes allocated for Q&A. The oral presentation requirements are as follows:
1. All written material must be of adequate size to be clearly visible to all delegates.
2. Please bring a copy of your presentation (including any embedded files) on a USB memory stick to the conference.
3. Arrive at the conference room in advance of the session to introduce yourself to the Chair.
4. The oral presentation will be accurately timed, so make sure you finish in time.
5. We only support PowerPoint or PDF–Please do not prepare any other presentation formats.
6. If your presentation contains video clips, you must prepare the video as a separate file. And please inform the conference secretary about it before the conference.
7. A laser pointer/PowerPoint clicker will be available.
8. Please be aware that internet access is not guaranteed. So having an external storage source is imperative.
Amid the present COVID-19 pandemic’s situation, besides the regular onsite presentation format (oral), ICERP 2021 will also provide online presentation for presenters who cannot attend the physical conference due to the epidemic.
1. For the online presentation, presenters also need to prepare a PowerPoint or PDF file in advance.
2. The online presentation will be around 15 minutes including 2-3 minutes for Q&A.
3. There will be arranged separate sessions for online presentation. More details about guideline, it will be released around 1 months before the conference.
4. Online presentation will have the discounted registration fee. More details please click: http://icerp.org/reg.html